sábado, 5 de junho de 2010

My next new house













Saturday...how good it feels not having to go to work? it's such a good feeling the free time you have and hanging around outdoors just chiling and doing whatever you want.

Ok, first of all, I'm starting to learn something about architecture and I learned about this dutch architect called Gerrit Rietveld that designed some avant-garde houses in the 20's, and its movement it's called De Stijl, also known as Neoplasticism. So, since I'm working on a project based on Rietveld work, today I went to the Rietveld Schroeder house in Utrecht to have a look at this masterpiece. And, to be honest, I was quite amazed with such a cool piece of architecture, it was very cleverly design and when I grow up I want to have a house like that.

I also have a new small brown bike, let's hope i don't get this one stolen. It's not as cool as a proper dutch bike, but it will do its job.

Sunny afternoon at the skatepark, first chilling and reading a bit laying on the grass, and then a nice session at the newly painted bowl.

Now it's time for a film and bed, tomorrow my friends in Eindhoven are waiting for me!

definitely the tune of the day:

1 comentário: