quarta-feira, 9 de junho de 2010

first guests









Three weeks after my arrival to Holland, I'll have my first guests visiting me in my new place. mom and dad, welcome to the Netherlands! I'm really glad to have you here this short break that you're going to visit the north. Amsterdam on the weekend is going to be really good. A pity that you're not coming, sis! in August, for sure.

In other hand, responsability sucks. I already have that weird feeling in my stomach when one has deadlines to respect and honestly, I hope I don't lose my sleep because of that. I still have time but that's the way my head works. Anyway, designing is good, responsability is bad.

Also, the one-week countdown starts tomorrow, and everyday I'm more and more anxious.

folks, this weekend we'll hit the city:

1 comentário: