domingo, 6 de junho de 2010

eindhoven














The most annoying thing about incredible indoor skateparks are that they normally are no bikes allowed. and that totally sucks, honestly. Is like stealing a candy to a children, or even worse. I've been to eindhoven today, I was inside Area 51 and the guy told me that I couldn't ride my bike there. was a very sad moment.

Was good to get to see my friend Renato again, is always nice to see old mates! I told him and I truly hope that someday we all live again in the same city, although that I know that task will be a bit hard to achieve.

It has nothing to do with it, but I really like reading George Orwell.

Is there any better feeling than riding a bmx bike on a sunny day while catching the cool summer wind on my face while listening to an amazing tune? Mom, if you want to do the bet that we did for my 25th birthday, but now for my 35th, I'm totally in.

This one is the amazing tune:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário