segunda-feira, 14 de junho de 2010

Beer, biking and bad sleeping















It's always nice to have people visiting you on your own little new world, specially when you're still a bit lost in your new location. first visitors where my parents and we had a great time this weekend, I hope more and more visitors will come over.
One day in Utrecht and one weekend in Amsterdam was the chosen schedule for these days, and it turned out to be a really nice and mellow weekend.

they were really pleased with Utrecht, found it really cozy and nice. We had wok food and they did a boat trip (while I was working) and we were all happy with it! I guess I'm starting to have my opinion made about where to go after july (or should I say where to stay?).

Well, the trip to Amsterdam was basically getting to know the city and walking around doing a bit of tourism and sightseeing. I enjoyed the city a lot and I'll definitely gonna be back there, the gigs' scene is massive there and it's not that far away from Utrecht.

Biking on sunday with my parents was really cool, having beers with my dad sitting on the gay district was funny and walking around with them on the red light district in the evening was a bit odd but nice, we laugh with it. Their hotel room was soooo nice, and my hostel room was total rubish, specially when I couldn't sleep because of these guys that were snoring so so loud that was impossible for me to get some sleep. iPod in my ears is a magic solution for that!

Monsiuer Jacques Brel has the word now:

2 comentários:

  1. great :)
    btw, is that your bike, in the pic? awesome painting job dude, tyres and all, hehe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. haha naaah, not my bike. some random bike that i found in amsterdam but hell yeah, amazing job painting, sketchy style!
    Amsterdam is jokes

    ResponderEliminar