quarta-feira, 16 de junho de 2010

FR 9123
















It's an unquestionable truth the fact that, when you're nervous, you lose your sleep and your tummy starts to ache; not a painful ache, just a funny but good feeling if the cause of your nerves is something good. I've been having that the whole week and I hope not to lose my sleep tonight, because I need to be awake and fresh for tomorrow.

It's going to be a painful journey until 6pm, but we both know that is going to be completely worth and that prize that we talked about some weeks ago is definitely ours. Time will feel like stoping from 9 to 5 tomorrow, but I honestly hope that it really stops for the next 13 days.

Be at Utrecht Centraal Station around 6pm, platform 19. I'll be wearing black shoes, black trousers, checkered shirt, a backpack and a smile on my face, just in case you don't recognise me.

Bidai ona izan.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário