sábado, 22 de maio de 2010

Rotterdam and a Zundapp in Utrecht














Second day in The Netherlands and second city to visit.
I went to Rotterdam to check out a room and the city. As I went a bit late due to some problems with the card, buying ticket trains and bla bla bla, the first thing that I saw in Rotterdam was the room. A bit of a dogdy street, so many chavs walking around, but the room was nice as well as the house, 2min away from the central station and a nice terrace for sunbathing (so far the weather has been amazing).

After the room I went to take a walk around Rotterdam: tall buildings, berlin-style city, canals everywhere, bridges, a big port (that I actually didn't see), amazing architecture, i guess i could easily live there. I had noodles for lunch (yummmi), bought a new shirt and now i can eat cereals at the room that I'm living in because I bought two tupperwares and two spoons (6€ everything ouchhh).

But well, I decided to stay in Utrecht for the next two months. I'll live in a cool house in the south of the city, with nice people and a biiiiiig room! Will only be temporary for two months, just to give a chance to Utrecht and check if I really want to live here or should i move to Rotterdam.

Oh, by the way, I saw one Fundador Zundapp (typical portuguese motorcycle) in Utrecht, was very well restored and looked amazing.

Walking around listening to mogwai is great:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário