domingo, 30 de maio de 2010

Rainy days













Another weekend is here and the possibility of waking up a bit later than 7:15 just makes me smile. But what doesn't make me smile is the rain. Is not heavy rain that makes imposible you to leave home, is just that annoying light rain that spoils one riding day makes you think about alternative plans, which are not always bad at all.

Yesterday I met two riders at the sk8park. More than 10 years olders than me but still keeping it real and riding like they were 20; one applause was deserved and I honestly hope to follow the same track and still be on my bike by that time. I definitely should bet again with my mom about that hehe...

Finnaly I had the chance to buy the so wanted Reflex digital camera. With a fairly big ammount of luck, I went to the shop to check them out yesterday and they were on a big sale, just one day of the whole year. So, now I'm the proud owner of a Nikon D5000 and I hope new photos will start to pop out to the blog.

Thanks to the advice of my flatmate Hanna, I guess today is a good day to go to Utrecht Central Museum and check exhibitions. My Nikon is coming with me to the city center.

This gentleman is singing about rain dogs:

1 comentário:

  1. Foste aos Les encants das câmaras digitais? Tb quero, carambas. Eu com a tua Blondie e tu com o meu Tom.

    ResponderEliminar