segunda-feira, 24 de maio de 2010

last day of holidays













Today is my last day of holidays. For the first time in my life, I'll be working the whole summer long without any interruption, and that's not cool. I'll miss those bored days where the heat is too much to do anything, where you go to the beach on your A/C less car with your friends and windows fully opened. Those days that we are supposed to ride the whole afternoon but we don't do anything at all, just lay back and chat, and the riding is delayed for the evening. Those days where you can sleep until 2pm but the heat makes you wake up at 9am. and the best of all: summer travels! that's the worse, not be able to travel around during the summer. I wish I could have another gimme shelter tour, but it's impossible this year. not good!

well, I'll have other stuff to do. like go to work! weekends will taste like honey...

Now I have to go to the city center, eat dinner and then Liars gig

Liars warm up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-r8HWri41s

1 comentário: