quinta-feira, 27 de maio de 2010

My new house














It wasn't a good day today: the third day in a row sanding and getting blue dust all over me, my city bike got stolen and started to rain, but at least I have a new room and I finally left the squat. My own space, confortable, a real bed, a pillow and people to talk with...now it's getting better. And the flatmates seem really cool, I had a small chat today with them, hope we'll keep having these chats from now on.

Sabina, cool workmate, is leaving tomorrow so I guess finally there will be beers with the collegues, let's see. Oh, and these people eat a bit weird at lunch...bread and nutella? that's breakfast or tea for me.

Homage to Catalonia is amazing and I read something really funny today: Jesuits are like the night, they always come back.

Primavera started today, and The Fall is playing in Barcelona right now, so here's a sample of one of the most amazing groups ever:

1 comentário:

  1. ahahah.

    yes. you are starting to get dutched up dude! those lamme lunches..oh dear god.

    ResponderEliminar