domingo, 23 de maio de 2010

feeling dutch


Yesterday I bought two bikes: one for the work and one for the city. they are really dutch, grandmother style as I was told by the man at the shop, back-pedal brake, really confortable. I spent two hours cycling around the city just for the fun of cycling and looking around, it was funny.

Feeling like living on a bubble, need to meet new people and talk to new people. Guess today I'll go to the sk8park to see if I can have new friends.

By the way, my room looks like a bike shop.

For the mixed emotions:

1 comentário:

  1. Vou ser a primeira a comentar?
    Altamente!
    Estou contente porque aqui haverá sempre boa música! Marcar viagens, marcar viagens! Tb fiz uma bolha no pé, não tem muito que ver, mas como falaste em bolhas, apeteceu-me!
    Um beijo de barcelona

    ResponderEliminar