quarta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2010

too much of this...













Once I heard someone saying that if the week is to work, weekend is to punish your body...I don't really believe in that but the fact is that last weekend was a little bit true. Got a call from Bjorn: "hey, let's go for a ride?!" and I said "Oh, I wish I could but my bike is in Rotterdam...but hey, I'll drop by the park and I'll shoot you some photos!"; I indeed tried to do it, but it was already too dark so, what about one beer at db's? hell yeah, you know where to go! one turned into a countless amount and a gig for free, thanks to our sneaking-in hability (is this a bike rider thing?!...guess so).

Next morning wasn't easy but I still went to Rotterdam: my bike was waiting for me there and so was Almer's friends party. Again, one beer turned into an even more countless thing and the funniest thing is that I found out the trick to get drinks almost for free (dutch people were amazed about this capability). We had such a nice fun!

Next day (complicated one) and a bmx comp in Rotterdam. sick stuff being thrown down and I met these two nice brothers from Wisconsin.

Oh, and if it wasn't enough punishing the body on weekends, a bit of my finger got chopped off at work...ouch.

Because of bikes project in the works, more information soon.

Modest mouse gig in Amsterdam last night was well worth, 2 hours of gig, so many instruments played on the stage and a good vibe.

Why is this playing on loop again and again? oh wait, I know, trumpet is such a nice instrument (and I do miss summer)

3 comentários:

  1. boa! estava mesmo a apetecer-me ler-te.
    beijo e beirut é amor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. qual é q é o trique pa sacar as jolas a borla, mesmo? :) isso da jeito

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lol, se houver um barman gay, vais sempre pedir-lhe bebida e se ele engraçar contigo, tens bebida grátis! isso, ou então ser buéda chato até eles perderem a paciencia. funcionam os dois!

    ResponderEliminar