quinta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2010

finally











After some troubled times where I thought my little world was going to collapse, I finally found some peace and I'm actually starting to get back on track. new room, which is cosy and nice and where I will be able to stay until the end of the internship. no more moving from place to place, no more carrying bags with me, no more looking for advertisings for rooms and finally I can now decorate my own room. Photos have been already glued to the wall, and the room is now clean and tidy and the way I want. finally...
while was waiting for moving to the new place, I spent some time in Rotterdam, at Almer's home. nice weekend, nice food, drinking beer with friends, meeting new people, going out to new places, museums, night time cycling, night time photo session, one of the most tasty ice creams ever and some bmx riding. Rotterdam is now going to start to be a must for the weekend.

work is getting better, the big project is now done and is going to be exhibited within a few weeks, loads of exhibitions, flight to Poland is already booked and we have a new assignment coming in, in which we're going to start to work full time.

oh, and talking about booked flights, primavera club will be waiting on the 25th of November... can't wait to go back.

from now on, this will be a kind of diary.

such a big help in rough times:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário